53ft Dry Vans, Refers, Flatbeds, 40ft Hot Shot Flat Beds, 26ft Box Trucks, Sprinter Vans and Cargo Vans.
Dispatch 805 is a dispatch service provider, dispatching freight to carriers throughout the United States. I dispatch 53ft Dry Vans, Refers, Flatbeds, Hot Shot Flat Beds, 26ft Box Trucks, Sprinter Vans and Cargo Vans. More freight types to come!
Signing on for this dispatching service is easy and fast.
I have the time, experience, and knowledge to find the best loads and solutions for all of your trucking needs.
To become a carrier there are certain requirements that you – as the carrier – must meet in order for me to legally work with you or your company.
Your Typical Company Paperwork Must Include:
- A copy of your valid Motor Carrier Authority
- A Completed W9 Form
- A copy of your Insurance Certificate. US DOT requires $1 Million in Auto Liability and $100,000.00 in Cargo, as a minimum
- A copy of your CDL and Medical Card
THE DISPATCH 805 ADVANTAGE
Dispatch 805 strives to be more than just your average dispatch service. By choosing Dispatch 805 you are backed by my many years of personal experience.
While working to keep your truck(s) loaded with top paying freight, I will help you get the most out of each mile that you travel. I assist your company in becoming a more profitable and efficient carrier.
If any of the following apply to you, give me a call today!
- You recently set up your authority and are not sure how to secure loads
- You are established, but would like assistance in securing loads
- You are spending too much time looking for loads
- You need or prefer someone handle all of the initial paperwork
- You spend valuable time sending e-mails and receiving paperwork at the truck stop, office, etc.
- It would be an advantage to have a professional dispatcher
- You secure your own loads, but you would like someone to handle all of the paperwork
- You are looking for more cost effective and efficient ways to manage your business
- You would like to see how I can help you!
Let us answer any of your questions. Thanks